We love getting phone calls and emails here at Paul Downs. We enjoy talking to clients about their design needs for that new conference room, executive office, lobby, or meeting space. Is it time for you to think about new office furniture?
The easiest thing to do is take a look at our website and our conference table gallery to start getting an idea of the designs we have created for other clients and see if there’s a certain style that catches your eye.
Then, ask yourself these questions:
- How many people do I want to seat?
- What are my room dimensions? Can I get a floor plan drawing? If not, take some pictures to help visualize the space.
- What is my target budget? Conference room furniture is an investment.
- What woods? How about shape?
- Do I have a target timeframe? We will be building your table from scratch, which takes time, but we can usually meet your deadline.
- Is there existing furniture/millwork I need to match? We can design a table to fit your office concept. We can also create additional tables, podiums, or credenzas that will match your table.
- Would I like to include a logo in the table? Meeting room furniture can have an impact on your branding initiatives.
- Do I need power/data ports in the table? Will you be videoconferencing? Consider your power and data needs.
The answers to these questions help us identify the best solution for you. We’d love to hear about your project so call or email us! Custom is what we do!
If you haven’t already, please look through our gallery of custom conference tables. You can choose any of these designs as a starting point for your project, or you can submit your own designs. For help designing your custom conference project, contact us today at 610-239-0142 or email@example.com.